Polyester Mylar Tape is a transparent polyester film tape with excellent tensile strength and abrasion resistance. It features a tough, polyester backing and an acrylic adhesive. Polyester Mylar Tape can be used for many heavy-duty, permanent edging and reinforcing types of applications.
Send Email to us to get the free solution.
|Type||Carrier||Adhesive Type||Total Thickness||Dielectric Strength||Temperature Use Range||Color||Technical File|
|HS-208#25||PET Film||Acrylic Adhesive||0.05mm||≥4.5KV||Up to 266℉（130℃）||Red/Yellow/Blue/Green/Black||HS-208#25|
|HS-208#50||PET Film||Acrylic Adhesive||0.08mm||≥6.2KV||Up to 266℉（130℃）||Red/Yellow/Blue/Green/Black||HS-208#50|
* Polyester backing provides puncture resistance.
* Acrylic adhesive adheres to a wide variety of substrates
* Solvent proof, anti-moisture
* Electrical insulation etc.
* Tough film provides excellent tensile strength, abrasion and edge tear resistance
* Good temperature resistance and long-term aging
* Protection from abrasion.
* Applications requiring puncture resistance.
* Printing plate, registration hole reinforcement.
* Widely used in insulation & wrapping for transformers, motors, capacitors and other electrical, electronic components.