HS-206#25 0.06mm Polyester Tape
Polyester Tape is a dark green polyester tape with silicone adhesive. It can be used in a large variety of high temperature applications including powdercoat masking, flashbreaker, and bag sealing applications. Additional applicat...
Polyester Tape is a dark green polyester tape with silicone adhesive. It can be used in a large
variety of high temperature applications including powdercoat masking, flashbreaker, and bag
sealing applications. Additional applications include, splicing, tabbing, or roll closing silicone
treated liners or materials.
Physical Characteristics Data Test Mothed
Backing: Polyester film
1mils (0.025mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Adhesive: Silicone adhesive
1.4mils (0.035mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Total Thickness: 2.4mils (0.06mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Adhesion: 6N/25mm GB/T 2792-1998
Tensile Strength: 115N/25mm GB/T 7753-1987
Elongation at Break: ≧30% GB/T 7753-1987
Insulation: 2 KV GB/T 14517-1993
Temperature Use Range: UP to 360 ℉ （180°C）
* Polyester films offer excellent thermal, abrasion, and chemical resistance while
maintaining their flexibility.
* Green color makes tape placement obvious for both application and removal.
* Backing leaves a sharp paint line.
* Silicone adhesives offer high heat resistance compared to many rubber and acrylic
adhesives, reducing failure due to softening, oozing, and adhesive transfer.
* Silicone adhesives adhere well to tough-to-stick-to surfaces like silicone liners and
fixtures coated with mold release.
* Silicone adhesive removes cleanly from many surfaces.
* Linered version available for die-cuts.
* Masking for powdercoat painting.
* Flashbreaker tape when pulling through cured coating such as epoxies.
* Holding and splicing difficult to stick to surfaces such as silicone liner.
* Holding parts or sealing vacuum bags during processing.