Polyester Tape is a dark green polyester tape with silicone adhesive. It can be used in a large variety of high temperature applications including powdercoat masking, flashbreaker, and bag sealing applications. Additional applications include, splicing, tabbing, or roll closing silicone treated liners or materials.
Send Email to us to get the free solution.
|Type||Carrier||Adhesive Type||Total Thickness||Color||Heat Resistance||Technical File|
|HS-206#25||Polyester Film||Silicone Adhesive||0.05mm||Green/Transparent||180℃||HS-206#25|
|HS-206#35||Polyester Film||Silicone Adhesive||0.05mm||Green/Transparent||180℃||HS-206#35|
|HS-206#50||Polyester Film||Silicone Adhesive||0.08mm||Green/Transparent||180℃||HS-206#50|
* Polyester films offer excellent thermal, abrasion, and chemical resistance while maintaining their flexibility.
* Green color makes tape placement obvious for both application and removal.
* Backing leaves a sharp paint line.
* Silicone adhesives offer high heat resistance compared to many rubber and acrylic adhesives, reducing failure due to softening, oozing, and adhesive transfer.
* Silicone adhesives adhere well to tough-to-stick-to surfaces like silicone liners and fixtures coated with mold release.
* Silicone adhesive removes cleanly from many surfaces.
* Linered version available for die-cuts.
* Masking for powdercoat painting.
* Flashbreaker tape when pulling through cured coating such as epoxies.
* Holding and splicing difficult to stick to surfaces such as silicone liner.
* Holding parts or sealing vacuum bags during processing.