PTFE Adhesive Teflon Tape is Teflon glass cloth with silicone adhesive. Silicone adhesive which provides a high-temperature release surface for protection and insulation. Premium Teflon glass cloth reinforced backing provides greater tensile strength and resistance to tears.
Send Email to us to get the free solution.
|Type||Carrier||Adhesive Type||Total Thickness||Color||Adhesive to Steel||Tensile Strength||Heat Resistance||Technical File|
|HS-203-1||Teflon Cloth||Silicone Adhesive||0.13mm||Bronw/White||≥5N/25mm||≥150N/25mm||≤250℃||HS-203-1|
|HS-203-2||Teflon Cloth||Silicone Adhesive||0.18mm||Brown/White||≥6N/25mm||≥200N/25mm||≤250℃||HS-203-2|
|HS-203-3||Teflon Cloth||Silicone Adhesive||0.25mm||Brown/White||≥7N/25mm||≥200N/25mm||≤250℃||HS-203-3|
|HS-209-1||Teflon Film||Silicone Adhesive||0.13mm||Brown||≥4N/25mm||≥115N/25mm||≤250℃||HS-209-1|
|HS-209-2||Teflon Film||Silicone Adhesive||0.18mm||Brown||≥5N/25mm||≥120N/25mm||≤250℃||HS-209-2|
* Premium Teflon glass cloth reinforced backing provides greater tensile strength
* Silicone adhesive offers high-temperature performance and long aging
* Provides a non-stick, low friction surface
* Performs under a wide range of temperatures, including up to 500°F/260°C
* Excellent chemical resistance
* Easy-release surface on packaging and heat sealing machines, ironing and pressing equipment.
* Release surface on bonding tools
* Lining conveying chutes, troughs, and ducts
* Covering rollers, drums, turn bars and formers on stitchers, binders and other process machinery