PTFE Adhesive Teflon Tape is Teflon glass cloth with silicone adhesive. Silicone adhesive which provides a high-temperature release surface for protection and insulation. Premium Teflon glass cloth reinforced backing provides greater tensile strength and resistance to tears.
Send Email to us to get the free solution.
Physical Characteristics Data Test Method
Backing: Teflon glass cloth
Adhesive: Silicone adhesive
Total Thickness: 5.1mils (0.13mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Adhesion: 6N/25mm GB/T 2792-1998
Tensile Strength: 350N/25mm GB/T 7753-1987
Elongation at Break: ≧3% GB/T 7753-1987
Insulation: 3.5KV GB/T 14517-1993
Temperature Use Range: -100° to 500°F (-73° to 260°C)
* Premium teflon glass cloth reinforced backing provides greater tensile strength
* Silicone adhesive offers high temperature performance and long aging
* Provides a non-stick, low friction surface
* Performs under a wide range of temperatures, including up to 500°F/260°C
* Excellent chemical resistance
* Easy-release surface on packaging and heat sealing machines, ironing and pressing equipment.
* Release surface on bonding tools
* Lining conveying chutes, troughs and ducts
* Covering rollers, drums, turnbars and formers on stitchers, binders and other process machinery