Double Sided Transfer Tape
Double-sided adhesive transfer tape is high-performance acrylic adhesive on release liner with no backing. It provides outstanding adhesion to metal and high surface energy plastics. This adhesive provides some initial position for placement accuracy when bonding to plastics. It also performs well after exposure to humidity and hot/cold cycles.
Send Email to us to get the free solution.
Physical Characteristics Data Test Mothed
Adhesive: Pure acrylic adhesive
Adhesive Thickness: 2mils (0.05mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Liner Thickness: 4.8mils (0.12mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Total Thickness: 6.8mils (0.17mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Adhesion: ≧10N/25mm GB/T 2792-1998
Holding Power: ≥24Hours GB/T 7753-1987
Temperature Use Range: UP to 154 ℉ （80°C）
* Short-term heat resistance
* Excellent solvent resistance
* Excellent shear strength to resist slippage and edge lifting
* Permanent bonding
* Long term bonding of graphic nameplates and overlays (“subsurface” printed polycarbonate or polyester) to metal and high surface energy plastics in the aerospace, medical and industrial equipment, automotive, appliance and electronics markets.
* Bonding metal nameplates and rating plates in the aerospace, medical and industrial equipment, automotive, appliance and electronics markets.
* Bonding graphic overlays for membrane switches and for bonding the complete switch to the equipment surface.
* High-speed processing of parts in the medical, telecommunications and electronics markets (medical components, durable labels, and flexible circuits).
* Lamination of industrial foams for rotary die-cutting of small gaskets for industrial and electronics markets