HS-202 0.18mm Glass Cloth Tape
Glass Cloth Electrical Tape is woven glass cloth tape with a silicone pressure-sensitive adhesive. UL Recognized 200°C. Printable. It is designed for use in 600-volt dry location applications motors, and transformers with and wi...
Glass Cloth Electrical Tape is woven glass cloth tape with a silicone pressure-sensitive
adhesive. UL Recognized 200°C. Printable. It is designed for use in 600-volt dry location
applications motors, and transformers with and without varnish coating. Key attributes like
high mechanical strength and resistance to high temperatures provide excellent performance.
For electrical OEM customers.
Physical Characteristics Data Test Mothed
Backing: Woven glass cloth
5mils (0.13mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Adhesive: Silicone adhesive
2mils (0.05mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Total Thickness: 7mils (0.18mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Adhesion: 7N/25MM GB/T 2792-1998
Tensile Strength: 380N/25MM GB/T 7753-1987
Elongation at Break: ≧3% GB/T 7753-1987
Insulation: 3 KV GB/T 14517-1993
Temperature Use Range: UP to 392 ℉ （200°C）
* Heat shielding 200°C/392°F
* H-class insulation 3KV
* Silicone adhesive no glue residue
* Insulating electric and induction-type furnace power supply leads
* Securing high-temperature, non-PSA insulation (such as asbestos and glass) in
* Splicing wire SF and SFF rated 302° F (150° C), 356° F (180° C)
* Splicing silicone-covered glass wire where splices require more abrasion resistance
and mechanical strength than can be provided by silicone tapes Insulating Class “H”
dry-type transformer leads
* Insulating splices made on SA type wire in heat treat areas
* Especially suited to high-temperature applications
* Used in a variety of coil/transformer and motor applications, including an outer wrap
for bobbin wound coils, banding arbor wound coils, lead pad hold down, end turn and
lead anchor and connection.