Glass Cloth Tape
Glass Cloth Electrical Tape is woven glass cloth tape with a silicone pressure-sensitive adhesive. UL Recognized 200°C. Printable. It is designed for use in 600-volt dry location applications motors, and transformers with and without varnish coating. Key attributes like high mechanical strength and resistance to high temperatures provide excellent performance. For electrical OEM customers.
Send Email to us to get the free solution.
|Type||Carrier||Adhesive Type||Total Thickness||Dielectric Strength||Temperature Use Range||Color||Technical File|
|HS-202||Fiberglass Cloth||Silicone Adhesive||0.18mm||≥2KV||H Class||White||HS-202|
* Heat shielding 200°C/392°F
* H-class insulation 2KV
* Silicone adhesive no glue residue
* Insulating electric and induction-type furnace power supply leads
* Securing high-temperature, non-PSA insulation (such as asbestos and glass) in high-temperature areas
* Splicing wire SF and SFF rated 302° F (150° C), 356° F (180° C)
* Splicing silicone-covered glass wire where splices require more abrasion resistance and mechanical strength that can be provided by silicone tapes Insulating Class “H” dry-type transformer leads
* Insulating splices made of SA type wire in heat treat areas
* Especially suited to high-temperature applications
* Used in a variety of coil/transformer and motor applications, including an outer wrap for bobbin wound coils, banding arbor wound coils, lead pad to hold down, end turn and lead anchor and connection.