HS-201#50 0.075mm thickness Polyimide tape
Polyimide tape is an amber polyimide tape with silicone pressure sensitive adhesive. Tape construction is ideal for applications that may require high temperature,chemical and abrasion resistance with the benefit of transparency....
Polyimide tape is an amber polyimide tape with silicone pressure sensitive adhesive.
Tape construction is ideal for applications that may require high temperature,chemical
and abrasion resistance with the benefit of transparency.
Physical Characteristics Data Test Mothed
Backing: Polyimide film
2mils (0.05mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Adhesive: Silicone adhesive
1mils (0.025mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Total Thickness: 3mils (0.075mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Adhesion: 4.5N/25mm GB/T 2792-1998
Tensile Strength: 135N/25mm GB/T 7753-1987
Elongation at Break: ≧35% GB/T 7753-1987
Insulation: 7 KV GB/T 14517-1993
Temperature Use Range: UP to 500 ℉ （260°C）
* Polyimide films offer excellen thermal,abrasion and chemical resistance
while maintaining their flexibility.
* Amber color makes tape placement obvious for both application and removal
* Thin backing leaves a sharp paint line and some conformability.
* Silicone adhesives offer high heat resistance compared to many rubber and acrylic
adhesives,reducing failure due to softening,oozing and adhesive transfer.
* Silicone adhesive removes cleanly from many furfaces.
* Masking parts for powder coat painting.
* Masking edges of overlap seams in metal bonding process where excess adhesive
flows onto tape.Minimizes clean-up on tape removal.
* Provides a good barrier for separation of dissimilar metals.
* PCB,SMT masking protection in electronics
* H-class insulation protection for electrical devices like transformer and capacitor.