Polyimide tape is an amber polyimide tape with the silicone pressure sensitive adhesive. Tape construction is ideal for applications that may require high temperature, chemical and abrasion resistance with the benefit of transparency.
Send Email to us to get the free solution.
|Type||Carrier||Adhesive Type||Total Thickness||Color||Heat Resistance||Technical File|
|HS-201#20||Polyimide Film||Silicone Adhesive||0.04mm||Amber||260℃||HS-201#20|
|HS-201#25||Polyimide Film||Silicone Adhesive||0.05mm||Amber||260℃||HS-201#25|
|HS-201#35||Polyimide Film||Silicone Adhesive||0.05mm||Amber||260℃||HS-201#35|
|HS-201#50||Polyimide Film||Silicone Adhesive||0.075mm||Amber||260℃||HS-201#50|
|HS-2023#A||Polyimide Film||Silicone Adhesive||0.1mm||Amber||260℃||HS-2023#A|
|HS-2023#B||Polyimide Film||Silicone Adhesive||0.2mm||Amber||260℃||HS-2023#B|
* Polyimide films offer excellent thermal, abrasion, and chemical resistance while maintaining their flexibility.
* Amber color makes tape placement obvious for both application and removal
* Thin backing leaves a sharp paint line and some conformability.
* Silicone adhesives offer high heat resistance compared to many rubber and acrylic adhesives, reducing failure due to softening, oozing and adhesive transfer.
* Silicone adhesive removes cleanly from many surfaces.
* Masking parts for powder coat paint.
* Masking edges of overlap seams in metal bonding process where excess adhesive flows onto tape.Minimizes clean-up on tape removal.
* Provides a good barrier for separation of dissimilar metals.
* PCB, SMT masking protection in electronics
* H-class insulation protection for electrical devices like transformer and capacitor.