Thermal Conductive Tape
Thermally Conductive Tape is fiberglass cloth with acrylic adhesive. The specialized chemistry of this tape renders them modestly soft and able to wet to many surfaces, allowing them to conform well to non-flat substrates, provide high adhesion, and act as a good thermal interface. It is designed to provide a preferential heat-transfer path between heat-generating components and heat sinks or other cooling devices (e.g. fans, heat spreaders or heat pipes).
Send Email to us to get the free solution.
|Type||Carrier||Release Liner||Total Thickness||Color||W/m-k||Technical File|
|HS-2010-15||Fiberglass Cloth||Blue PE Film||0.15mm||White||≥0.5||HS-2010-15|
|HS-2010-20||Fiberglass Cloth||Blue PE Film||0.2mm||White||≥0.5||HS-2020-20|
|HS-2020-25||Fiberglass Cloth||Blue PE Film||0.25mm||White||≥0.5||HS-2020-25|
|HS-2010-30||Fiberglass Cloth||Blue PE Film||0.3mm||White||≥0.5||HS-2010-30|
|HS-2010-35||Fiberglass Cloth||Blue PE Film||0.35mm||White||≥0.5||HS-2010-35|
|HS-2010-50||Fiberglass Cloth||Blue PE Film||0.5mm||White||≥0.5||HS-2010-50|
* Good thermal conductivity, adhesion soft, compressible, easy to operate
* Can effectively replace silicone grease and mechanical fixation.
* Pure adhesive film construction means no carrier to hinder gap filling
* High dielectric strength provides electrical isolation
* Elastomeric properties of adhesive provide excellent shock performance
* For CPU, LED,PPR heat sink, microprocessor
* For any power consumption semiconductor
* Replacing screws, fasteners and other fixed means
* Fixing heat sink on the power supply circuit board
* Fixing heat sink on vehicle control circuit board
* Fixing heat sink on packaged chips