PE Foam Tape
Double Coated Polyethylene (PE) Foam Tape is a black or white, closed-cell, polyethylene (PE) foam carrier with a high strength acrylic adhesive that provides good initial tack and offers high ultimate adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces. It is a great choice for general interior and exterior mounting applications.
Send Email to us to get the free solution.
Physical Characteristics Data Test Method
Tape color: Black/ white
Liner color: PE green,red or blue liner
Backing: Polyethylene (PE) Foam
Adhesive: Acrylic adhesive
Tape Thickness: 20mils (0.5mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Liner Thickness: 3.15 mils (0.08mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Total Thickness: 23.15mils (0.58mm ) GB/T 7125-1999
Adhesion: 17N/25mm GB/T 2792-1998
Temperature Use Range: UP to 154 ℉ （80°C）
* High ultimate adhesion for permanent bonding
* High shear strength gives high load bearing ability.
* Flexibility and conformability with strength & wear resistance.
* Conformable and soft, anti-vibration.
* For more demanding indoor and moderate outdoor general purpose mounting and joining applications.
* Signs, Nameplates and Plaques and other Displays permanent bonding
* Appliance, Display Case and Electronic Equipment Trim
* Filling and sealing gaps around windows, doors, and car/SUV tops
* Gasketing, cushioning, anti-vibration in vehicles, electronics
* Avoid galvanic corrosion by separating metals
* Apply to permanent fixing, irregular surface